To train and equip end time Apostolic , Fivefold and Market place leaders for the work of the ministry , to be released to the nations of the world.
- To be relevant in all areas / spheres of life.
- To minister the full gospel to all race and ethnicities.
- To be visible in the local communities, government, business world and the religious arena at large
- Kingdom Believes
- I will contribute to the spiritual maturity of our church
- I will protect the spiritual unity of our church
- I will be submissive and contribute to the vision of the church
- I will be a faithful giver
- I will serve to the best of my ability
WHAT WE BELIEVE
- Holy scripture (Bible)
- The virgin birth of our Lord and savior Jesus
- The Father, Son and Holy Spirit
- The Blood of Jesus that was shared for the remission of our sins
- The death burial and resurrection of Jesus Christ.
- We believe in the second coming of our Lord Jesus Christ
- We believe that the five fold ministry gifts are gifts to the church by God (Apostles, Prophets, Teachers, Evangelist and Pastor)
- We believe in the marriage between male & female
THE MEANING OF CHURCH
- What? Attendance at one of our membership classes offers you an opportunity to interact with and ask questions of staff members. The class will cover topics that you will not hear in any other setting at JDMI Church. You will come away excited about what the Lord is doing in and through JDMI Church!
- Why is membership Important? Joining a church used to be an act of conformity in our society. You joined a church because everybody else did. Now the rules have changed and conformity is no longer a motivating factor. In fact, George Gallup has found that the vast majority of people believe that it is possible to be a good Christian without joining a local church. This is an act of commitment. The way you motivate people to join today is to show them the value-for value benefits they will receive in return for their commitment. When people understand the meaning and value of membership, it creates excitement.
- Family orientated
- Evangelism: Souls/ Church Growth
- Servant hood: We called to serve and we don’t complain about it
- Giving: Every member in JDMI should give. Why tithe? Why sow?
- Personal Development: Study to show yourself approved. Grow your spirit
- Love: The ultimate purpose why we in church
- Respect: Honor your fellow brother more then yourself
- Unity: There God commands a blessing
- Teamwork: Different members, but one body!